July 11, 2020
Photos by Rob & Wynter
How We Met: Thomas and I (Anna Pierce) met at a hunting camp in Weogufka, Alabama. One of my father’s dearest friends, who I have known since I was a child, happened to have one of his nephews down at the camp when my family was coming to visit. Little to my knowledge, I was dressed in an all grey sweatsuit, due to the weather, when I met my future husband. Surprisingly enough, I was able to miss every clay that was thrown. While making a terrible joke about my unfortunate disgrace to skeet and hunting attire, I heard an unwavering, pure laugh. Thomas was the only person who assumed that I had a sense of humor. As we were pulling out of the driveway my father stated, “You know he is interested in you.” Shortly after I arrived home, I had a friend request from Thomas waiting on social media, and after several days he asked me to dinner.
Favorite Moment: Our favorite moment from the big day was walking down the grand staircase to join all of our family and friends to celebrate at the reception. The ceremony was beautiful, but there was a feeling of ease and excitement to enjoy the evening dancing with loved ones. Our incredible florist, Suzy Reynolds, created the most magnificent floral arrangement that cascaded down the staircase. As we were walking down the stairs with music playing in the background and beautiful flowers surrounding our entrance, Thomas and I knew that we would never forget this perfect moment.
Favorite Details: Anna Wynn Rodgers made the event flawless even though we had to move from the date from May to July due to the pandemic. Our favorite aspects were the flowers arrangements, Sing a Song Band out of Atlanta and the food.
- Ceremony Venue: Episcopal Church of the Ascension
- Reception Venue: Clubhouse on Highland
- Wedding Planner: Anna Wynn Event Designs
- Florist: Suzy Reynolds Flowers
- Caterer: Tre Luna Catering
- Wedding Cake: Magic Muffins
- Invitations: Weezie B. & Sally C. Designs
- Wedding Dress: The White Room
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids
- Hair & Makeup: GLOW
- Groom/Groomsmen Attire: Mr Burch Formal Wear
- Music: Sing A Song Band
- Transportation: Prideline Transportation
Programs / Napkins / Koozies: Please Reply Huntsville
- Groom’s Mini Cheesecake Bites: Tre Luna Catering
- Get-Away Car: Coats Classic Cars