With about a million bourbon-pear combinations, it took only a dozen attempts for Fig Tree Cafe’s Brandon Wright to dial in on the perfect fusion for his winter-ready signature martini. The Bosc’s earthy sweetness strikes a smooth balance with the crisp, dry notes in the Bulleit rye—it’s what we’re calling a match made in cocktail heaven.
What’s In It
- 2 ounces Bulleit rye whiskey
- 2 ounces freshly juiced Bosc pears
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water)
- 1 egg white
- Bosc pear, sliced, garnish
How to Make It
Pour all the ingredients in a shaker over ice. Shake vigorously for 1 minute to emulsify the egg. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with fresh Bosc pear.