On Kailey Koch:
- Athletica Plaid Shirt- The Clotheshorse, $22.50.
- THML Cream Suede Skort- GiGi’s Teen, $64.
- Blush Suede High Tops- The Clotheshorse, $39.
- Black and White Star Necklace with Feather Tassel- Kailey K’s Jewels, $35.
- Devil White Marble Necklace – Kailey K’s Jewels, $30.
- Leather Earrings, Leather & Grace, $10.
On Elizabeth Sturgeon:
- Free People Gray Bell Jeans- The Clotheshorse, $32.50.
- Floral Print Bodysuit- The Clothes Tree, $185.
- Khaki Boots- Flip-Flops and What Nots, $69.99.
- Heartbreaker Blue Necklace, Cdesigns, $23.
- Nest Ring with Smoky Quartz, Elisabeth K $175.
- Joyce Teardrop Earrings, Bizoú Designs, $28.
On Katie LaMaster:
- Patterned Top- The Clothes Tree, $250.
- Jumpsuit- The Clothes Tree, $275.
- Yellow Box Wedges- Flip-Flops & What Nots, $59.99.
- Cross Double Strand Necklace, Cdesigns, $25.
- Caroline Feather Earrings- Bizoú Designs, $90.
On Jaleah Wiggins:
- Denim Kara Jacket by KUT- Mia Moda, $98.
- Button Down Red Swing Dress- Serendipity, $79.
- Springfield Booties by Chinese Laundry- Mia Moda, $99.
- 1950s Choker with 1930s Shoe Clip, Made in the Deep South, $236.
- Wave Cuff, Elisabeth K Designs, $160.
On Cindy Cherry:
- Emma Pant by Marie Oliver- Manhattan South, $178.
- Myka Oatmeal Top Ryan Reeve, $189.
- Cashmere/Silk Henna Mix Scarf, Ryan Reeve, $225.
- Austin Agate Slice Earrings- Bizoú Designs, $60.
- 1920s Brooch Cuff from CT Estate, Made in the Deep South, $200.
On Rachel Stockard
- Edo Top- Serendipity, $69.
- Flower Print Ruffled Sleeve Kimono- Serendipity, $59.
- Gainsbourg High Rise Jeans by McGuire Denim- Ryan Reeve, $248.
- White Druzy Necklace- N by Nicole, $85.
- Adella Flower Earrings- Bizoú Designs, $60.
Behind the Designs
All jewelry featured in this shoot is created by Vestavia Hills designers. Here’s where to shop for their work.
Made in the Deep South
Michela Bruno Swafford founded this line that collects vintage and antique pieces from all over the world, deconstructs them, and mixes with other pieces and materials to create new designs. Find their pieces at Mia Moda and other boutiques.
@madeinthedeepsouth // madeinthedeepsouth.com
Vestavia Hills Elementary East teacher Amy Ashley handcrafts designs with Southern roots with her business partner Arielle Stallings. Find them at Shoefly in Homewood and other boutiques.
Elisabeth K Designs
Betsy Sanders specializes in creating custom jewelry and breathing new life into heirloom pieces. Before launching her own line, she worked for Tiffany & Co. as a CAD (Computer-Aided-Design) developer.
Collins McMurray gives a percentage of the proceeds of her jewelry designs to Children’s Miracle Network as a part of her Miss Alabama Outstanding Teen platform.
N by Nicole
Liberty Park resident Nicole Miller Williamson started designing bracelets and now is creating necklaces as well.
Kailey K’s Jewels
VHHS student Kailey Koch started first made necklace designs for herself and now sells them to friends and more.
Leather & Grace
Vestavia Hills Elementary East teacher Ashley Williams creates leather earring designs and more for around a $10 price point.